Rebottled is changing the game
At Rebottled, we are young, and we are ambitious. We are revolutionaries who deeply care about our planet, our people and our products. Here, your work will make a real difference. In the past few years, we have won the PwC Social Impact Lab, the Horecava Innovation Award. Last, but not least, we have been elected as the best social start-up of Enactus Netherlands. We are starting a revolution in the glass industry: one in which we fight against waste. Our goal is to get as many people as possible to join our movement and to form the circular world of tomorrow. Together.
Ready to conquer Europe with our sustainable eye catchers?
When you arrive at our office, you grab yourself a cup of coffee first, so you can start off your day full of energy. We are a young team in which everyone has their own expertise. In addition to our direct sales via the web shop, we sell a lot of glasses to, for example, shops, restaurants, beverage brands and companies in the field of promotional gifts. You take on various challenges within our B2B team. For example, you can use your Supply chain skills to:
• You will delve into business operations, how we should shape our logistics plan and what this will be like in other European countries.
• Seek strategic partnerships that can help us with our supply chain & fulfillment.
• Planning our logistics and our b2b orders.
• Sorting out quality control and bottle specifications.
• Set up a supply chain for new products.
• Approach catering companies & companies in the wine trade for a fixed supply of bottles and make an inventory of the different bottle types.
• Additional tasks where necessary, such as: invoices & inbound sales.
We are looking for someone who:
• Inquisitive, proactive and commercially minded;
• Affinity with maintaining customer relationships;
• May start around March 1, 2022;
• Knowledge of the German language is a plus.
• Is available fulltime
Own initiative and creativity are encouraged. We are flexible and can always use your knowledge and expertise in other areas. This job offers you the opportunity to develop your (social) entrepreneurial skills, gain work experience and be at the beginning of our success. We work hard, but we have fun in everything we do. In addition to all that hard work, we now and then play a game of table tennis in the Ping Pong Club and we regularly have drinks.
Do you think you have what it takes? Join us!
Send an email to email@example.com.