Rebottled is changing the game
At Rebottled, we are young, and we are ambitious. We are revolutionaries who deeply care about our planet, our people and our products. Here, your work will make a real difference. In the past few years, we have won the PwC Social Impact Lab, the Horecava Innovation Award. Last, but not least, we have been elected as the best social start-up of Enactus Netherlands. We are starting a revolution in the glass industry: one in which we fight against waste. Our goal is to get as many people as possible to join our movement and to form the circular world of tomorrow. Together.
Ready to join our revolution?
When you arrive at our office, you grab yourself a cup of coffee first, so you can start off your day full of energy. We are a young team in which everyone has their own expertise. Together with the team, you take on a variety of challenges. For example, with your Sales skills you:
• Look at the current sales plan and determine how it can be optimized;
• Draw up a plan on how we can get our glasses to as many businesses in the catering industry as possible (and execute this plan!);
• Dive into our CRM process and make improvements;
• Sell a refrigerator to an Eskimo every once in a while (bring in new customers with your pitch!);
• Improve our image in comparison to our competitors;
• Improve upselling, cross selling and customer satisfaction with the use of aftersales;
• Make sure we will become the next established name in social entrepreneurship;
• Shine with your Rebottled merchandise.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is eager to learn, proactive and commercially oriented;
• Has affinity with maintaining relationships with customers;
• Has a talent for giving strong presentations and sales-pitches;
• Can start around February 1st 2021;
• Is looking for an internship for a 5-month period;
• Is available fulltime
• Knowledge of the German language is a plus.
Don’t have anything to do?
Go out there and make things happen! Taking initiative and creativity are encouraged. We are flexible and can always use your knowledge and expertise in other areas. This internship offers you the chance to develop your (social) entrepreneurial skills, gain work experience and to be at the start of our big success.
We work hard, but we have fun in everything we do. Next to all our hard work, we like to play a game of table tennis, go to cool events and have drinks together often.
Do you think you have what it takes? Join us!
Send an email to email@example.com.