Rebottled is changing the game
At Rebottled, we are young, and we are ambitious. We are revolutionaries who deeply care about our planet, our people and our products. Here, your work will make a real difference. In the past few years, we have won the PwC Social Impact Lab, the Horecava Innovation Award. Last, but not least, we have been elected as the best social start-up of Enactus Netherlands. We are starting a revolution in the glass industry: one in which we fight against waste. Our goal is to get as many people as possible to join our movement and to form the circular world of tomorrow. Together.
Ready to join our revolution?
When you arrive at our office, you grab yourself a cup of coffee first, so you can start off your day full of energy. We are a young team in which everyone has their own expertise. In addition to our direct sales via the webshop, we sell many glasses to, for example, shops, restaurants, beverage brands and companies in the field of promotional gifts. Together with our B2B team, you take on a variety of challenges.
For example, with your Sales skills you:
• Look at the current sales plan and determine how it can be optimized;
• Mapping potential customers;
• Generate leads;
• Set up sales campaigns to reach as many interesting sales channels as possible (and actually implement this!);
• Handling customers requests;
We are looking for someone who:
• Is eager to learn, proactive and commercially oriented;
• Has affinity with maintaining relationships with customers;
• Has a talent for giving strong presentations and sales-pitches;
• Can start around September 1st 2021;
• Is looking for an internship for a 5-month period;
• Is available fulltime
• Knowledge of the German language is a plus.
We work hard, but we have fun in everything we do. In addition to all that hard work, we occasionally play a game of table tennis in the Ping Pong Club and we regularly have drinks.
Go out there and make things happen! Taking initiative and creativity are encouraged. We are flexible and can always use your knowledge and expertise in other areas. This internship offers you the chance to develop your (social) entrepreneurial skills, gain work experience and to be at the start of our big success.
Do you think you have what it takes? Join us!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.