1) Confidential handling of personal data
2) What personal information does Rebottled collect?
– Personal details: your (company) name, address, place of residence, gender, (mobile) telephone number and email address;
– Order details (for example, which items you order from Rebottled);
– (Interaction) data (for example your IP address, cookie IDs, surfing behavior and which pages you visit on www.Rebottled.nl, e-mail preferences for e-mail newsletters, open and click behavior of e-mail newsletters, preferences / interests, opinions, the use of social media and contact with customer service).
3) Why does Rebottled process your personal data?
When you visit our website, register as a sponsor, place an order through our site, and request information we record your personal data. Rebottled processes your personal data for various purposes, some examples are:
- Send you information
- Contact you
- Process your orders
- Achieve marketing objectives
5) Who processes your personal data?
Rebottled processes your personal data, Rebottled is located at 2e Daalsedijk 6a, 3551 EJ in Utrecht, registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 70498474.
7) Monitoring visitor behavior
Rebottled uses different techniques to keep track of who visited the website, how visitors behave on the website and which pages are visited. That is a standard way of working for websites because it provides information that contributes to the quality of the user experience. The information that we register, via cookies, consists of e.g. IP addresses, the type of browser and the pages visited.
We also monitor from which page visitors enter and exit the website. We keep this information anonymous. It is not linked to other personal information.
9) Disable cookies
You can choose to disable cookies. You do this by using the settings of your browser. You can find more information about these options on the website of your internet browser.
10) How long are the data stored?
Rebottled does not store your personal data any longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data have been collected. If we no longer need your information, it will be deleted.
11) Customer rights
If we process your personal data, you can request to view this data, to change the data, to transfer it to another party, to delete it or to limit the processing of it. You can also object to receiving information from Rebottled via mail or email, unless this information is necessary in the context of our service to you. You also have the right to withdraw your consent from the processing of your personal data.
You can inform us of the following by mail:
2e Daalsedijk 6a
3551 EJ Utrecht
Or via email: email@example.com
12) Data sharing with third parties
We pass on the information provided by you to third parties only when necessary for the delivery of the products ordered or services requested. For example, we use a third party for handling iDEAL payments in our webshop and we pass your details on to the postal delivery person to deliver the order to you.
Your personal data will not be rented, sold or otherwise shared with or provided to third parties, unless it is required by law.
13) Data Protection Authority
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your data, you may submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority regarding the use of your data.
2e Daalsedijk 6A
3551 EJ Utrecht
030 227 33 65
Niels Bohrweg 121
3542 CA Utrecht
+31 6 55 461 351